nCrowd is seeking an Associate Buyer in our Tampa, FL office to develop and maintain vendor partnerships throughout the US and negotiate deals for products that will be featured on on our various websites.
Your specific duties as an Associate Buyer will include:
- Negotiate product costs, terms and shipping/return issues while maximizing margin opportunities.
- Negotiate buying terms with vendors (price, quantity, delivery terms, and markdown).
- Review the competitive market and trends to evaluate merchandise, promotional tactics, customer experience, and product presentation and translate findings into executable cross-channel programs.
- Identify trends and translate them into products desired by our target customer.
- Analyze reports in order to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of basic retail math calculations.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage multiple assignments at the same time.
- Knowledge of Google Apps, Microsoft Office and Mac
- BS/BA in related field and 1-3 years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
If you have what it takes to succeed you will enjoy a base salary, generous vacation, uncapped commission earnings, and benefits..